Got my car brand new in October of 2019, had to can two of my summer rides to get it (one a 09 C6 Z06 and the other a 13 Shelby GT500 both bought new).

This car is a f-ing rock star, that's all I'll say about it. Here are a couple vids that I did back in May of this year describing my ZR1.

Did this blast under some bridge underpasses a while back

Thanks, yes other than not having the Sebring Orange design package and the dual roof option from factory this car is fully loaded with all the options someone wanting a ZR1 should have. I took care of the roof thing getting the transparent roof separately off someone in the US and the car being AW obviously won't have the SODP.

Both paddles behind the wheel turns on and off rev match (either paddle can do both functions). I'm lazy now when driving my car and don't bother to heel/toe and just use the RM. They are red because of the red seat belts, I'm not sure about other colour seat belts whether the paddles will match the belt colour. I know on a SO car with the design package they have orange seat belts but the paddles are still black.

^^^^^The car was in your neck of the woods. I found it at the Chev dealer in Winnipeg. At the time it wasn't my first colour choice but it had everything I wanted if I could order one (not possible cause I started wanting to get one back in May of 2019 and everywhere I looked there weren't any and no dealer local to me could get me one).

My car was an inbound car to that dealer at the time I found it and inquired about it. Story from them was GM owed the Dealer Principal a favour or something so he asked for 1 ZR1 allocation and they gave it to him and he and a couple of the sales management personnel spec'd the car.

My ZR1 is the fifth last car to be built for Canada and 3rd last car with M7 to be built for Canada. It is a 1 of 1 vehicle in Canada (Arctic White, M7 and ZTK). Only 2 M7 AW cars built for Canada and the other car doesn't have ZTK.

Reactions: 12cents
^^^^^The car was in your neck of the woods. I found it at the Chev dealer in Winnipeg. At the time it wasn't my first colour choice but it had everything I wanted if I could order one (not possible cause I started wanting to get one back in May of 2019 and everywhere I looked there weren't any and no dealer local to me could get me one).

My car was an inbound car to that dealer at the time I found it and inquired about it. Story from them was GM owed the Dealer Principal a favour or something so he asked for 1 ZR1 allocation and they gave it to him and he and a couple of the sales management personnel spec'd the car.

My ZR1 is the fifth last car to be built for Canada and 3rd last car with M7 to be built for Canada. It is a 1 of 1 vehicle in Canada (Arctic White, M7 and ZTK). Only 2 M7 AW cars built for Canada and the other car doesn't have ZTK.

Do you recall which dealership had it? Was it Birchwood by chance?

R they in this photo? The 2 guys on the right is the general sales manager and sales manager. On the left is my salesperson I contacted about the car when I found out they had one. Missing in the photo but I met him the day before was the General Manager. Who do u know?

Attachments

• IMG_20191012_121437.jpg
    IMG_20191012_121437.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
Reactions: 12cents
I know the two on the right, the one on the left I've met once I believe. The GM there is also very nice as well. Travis is a very good friend of mine. I'm close friends with a lot of the GM's and upper mgmt within the Birchwood group.

Agreed. They have a great group of sales guys over there, service...not so much but that is almost everywhere.

I still kick myself at times for not grabbing your car, but I was in a Viper at that time and was not looking, retrospect I probably should have haha.

Congrats again on the car, beautiful and like I said, the exact color combo I'd have wanted if I were to get a ZR1

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.