YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
Things I do when I have nothing better to do ....
28514710_1962710597081331_3517628795668087075_o.jpg
click to expand​

A crap load of triangles.

Spence you really need to drive one of your Rays ASAP man.

:ROFL:

Thought the little ZR1 drive would have cured you but it seems to have made it worse. :Biggrin:

Cute. 18.

Good answer bossman... you are correct. :thumbs:

Here's a teaser... This question was on my SAT's.

Hobo on the street collect discarded cigarette butts. It takes him 6 butts to roll a full cigarette. He collects 36 butts.... How many cigarettes can he roll?

7. six from the original 6 plus one from that one.

Wow... Wednesday to Saturday... Iwas beginning to think no one was even interested.... And yes... If there was a prize, you would have earned it. Good answer... And FYI.... On my SATs I got that question wrong....

Reactions: YFCvii
Wow... Wednesday to Saturday... Iwas beginning to think no one was even interested.... And yes... If there was a prize, you would have earned it. Good answer... And FYI.... On my SATs I got that question wrong....
I'm sorry Eric ... "butt" I don't smoke so I forfeited that question on my SAT ... nuts

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Back then we substituted something else for cigarettes Spence... :angelic:
ya-butt there was no butts left when we waz dun ... so had no hope to relate to the SAT question at all (reason for no mustache back then too) :angelic:
oh wait .... I still gotta teen in the house ... never ever did it ... just an unlucky guess on the SAT

damn it ... caught contributing to the derailing my own thread again

Reactions: ddgermann
OK next one ... if you've see this ... don't give it away too quick ... try not to cheat yourself too with the internet as this as old as the C3

The challenge of the puzzle is to connect all nine dots by
drawing four straight continuous lines through each of the nine dots without lifting the pencil from the paper.

9dots.jpg

Once you figure it out ... there is a second way to do it ...
remember straight lines and no bends and no lifting the pencil off the paper.
Have fun :thumbs:

OK next one ... if you've see this ... don't give it away too quick ... try not to cheat yourself too with the internet as this as old as the C3

The challenge of the puzzle is to connect all nine dots by
drawing four straight continuous lines through each of the nine dots without lifting the pencil from the paper.

View attachment 15975

Once you figure it out ... there is a second way to do it ...
remember straight lines and no bends and no lifting the pencil off the paper.
Have fun :thumbs:

Anyone khow what will clean permanent marker off my monitor? Just curious......:angelic:o_O

🐶 5.....guess im more bored than you..ok 7 year old grandaughter helped me..lol
I applaud your Granddaughter for finding something that is missing ... however check out the missing
dot in the nose of #1 ... and that is not the answer too ... This is a test and a lesson to "always look
outside the obvious" ... Keep going ... 🤔

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.