Nov 13, 2009
Simcoe On
VetteCoins
Car
2008 4LT convert
not really up on the newer Vet prices so was wondering what you all think...are the C6's at their winter lows right now or will the C7's take them lower, I kinda like this one and the price seems not bad but will it be cheaper in the spring? 2007 Chevrolet Corvette - Used Convertible Kitchener ON | Loyalty Luxury Auto Inc.
634925455134065234.jpg

Good time to buy now , prices are relativity low . You will see a further drop depending on how the C7 is accepted . You may see alot of guys dump their C6 for the C7 and flood the market , which will drop prices , but you may also guys hold to them for a few years more while GM works out the first year car bugs :D

BUY NOW :canada:

not really up on the newer Vet prices so was wondering what you all think...are the C6's at their winter lows right now or will the C7's take them lower, I kinda like this one and the price seems not bad but will it be cheaper in the spring? 2007 Chevrolet Corvette - Used Convertible Kitchener ON | Loyalty Luxury Auto Inc.
634925455134065234.jpg

I spoke to the owner Brent when I was buying my first vette. He was helpful and is quite knowledgeable about them I believe Loyalty Auto imports most of their vettes from the US as a mutual friend often accompanies him when vehicles back from the US.

I got mine for 29k. Either way, nice car man! You don't have to squeeze ever last buck out of your purchase. In looking back, you'll be glad you got it either way.
[mob][/mob]

looks nice. Maybe a bit high, but not out of reason. The car is only worth what you are willing to pay for it.
As long as your happy with the purchase price, that's all that matters.
You will always find someone that says you paid too much.
If you like it, get Manny to check it out first, then-Buy it.:canada:

I've had my 08 For Sale @$30,000 US firm and it's been very well taken care of with a little less mileage and a few more options .Machine silver ,vert ,manly manual transmission ,light interior .

The only issue is that I just drove it to Orlando ,great ride.

I've had my 08 For Sale @$30,000 US firm and it's been very well taken care of with a little less mileage and a few more options .Machine silver ,vert ,manly manual transmission ,light interior .

The only issue is that I just drove it to Orlando ,great ride.
is your car a convert or coupe and is it a Cdn car? $30K US is only $29.5 CDN right now, any pictures? email or inbox me...Rob

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread