Mar 22, 2022
VetteCoins
Car
2022 C8, 1958 Corvet
Province
ON
EOC John added a new event:

June 17-19 2022 Kingston Corvette Invasion

Proud to announce the Kingston Corvette Invasion will be held in historic Kingston June 17-19 and we hope this will be the largest Corvette get together Canada for 2022.
Almost 400 cars now registered, 2100 meals, Features, Friday night blocked off parking down town 4:00pm to 9:00 PM , with music, and dinner boat cruise. Saturday we have 300 cars going on a cruise around lake Ontario. Trolley shuttles in historic Kingston, GM/Chevrolet seminar on the bespoke LT6 Z06 corvette engine with the...

Read more about this event...

This looks like and amazing and well organized event. Unfortunately a bit too far a drive for the weekend for us Westerners. Enjoy everyone and please post lots of pictures. 👍

• Agree
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
A friend went to this show a few years ago and said he was quite disappointed at the lack of older 'vettes. As he said "it just felt like walking the aisles of a large Corvette dealership." I am considering going and hope there will be some cars that are at least 40 -50 years old there ?
I realize it is a social gathering for many, but the added bonus of earlier cars makes it so much more appealing to some.

Last edited:
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
My wife and I will be there Saturday and Sunday, checking as many cars as we can! This is a big deal, over 2100 dinners booked and many events. Another year, after researching the event this year, we hope to attend some dinners and events. Looking forward to being there. Will look for that shiny car of yours Mr Racoon! Our car will be parked in a cheap spot downtown, C6 2008 silver coupe, with red calipers. Enjoy the trip and cars.

Users who are viewing this thread