So what do you guys do at these meetups? Do you meet there and take off right away or do you hang around for a while? It might be a push for me to get there right at 7:00 but I would like to come check out the cars and talk with some owners of C5 and C6 models. Thanks!

We mostly just meet up and chat. Hard to talk with people when you're driving your car. :D
I should be there around 7:00. No need to be there right at 7:00 as it's pretty informal and most folks just arrive when they get around to it. It's a pretty relaxed atmosphere. Worse comes to worse, you'll have at least one C5 to check out! :D

Sounds good! I will likely be on my Harley, if not a white Dodge 3/4 ton.

Well, good news and bad news. It was great to meet Dustin (CLVTCH) and his wife but, there was just two of us with our C5's to show him.
About 30 mins after they left, people started showing up! You must have been too intimidating Dustin! Hahaha. Anyway, next meet, hopefully there will be more cars to view. Here are some pics of the cars that came. I wish I would have snapped a photo of your bike! Very, very nice.
New Image.jpg
IMG_4968.JPG
IMG_4967.JPG
Corvette 5.jpg
IMG_4964.JPG
Corvette 4.jpg
Corvette 3.jpg
Corvette 3a.jpg
Corvette 2.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.