Featured Thread
I tried to hate the C8 going against front engine tradition, and I get why they had to go there, but the more I see the more I want one. If you have an hour, the test drive with Leno and Tadge is really interesting.

Awesome: thank you very much. I am surprised I have not seen this yet as I subscribe to a few blogs.:Cheers2::Cheers2:

Reactions: Bixter44
I tried to hate the C8 going against front engine tradition, and I get why they had to go there, but the more I see the more I want one. If you have an hour, the test drive with Leno and Tadge is really interesting.

Great post Bixter. I hadn't seen this anywhere else either. And actually some pretty good questions from Leno. Tadge, of course has the answers too...

"right away, you see how dated the earlier Corvettes are".....

Yep, you got that part right. But that's not necessarily a bad thing.....ask any C3 owner.

;)

Of course the earlier Corvettes are dated Mr. Leno... Starting 67 years ago every generation and even model year since saw updates and modifications along the way which made the previous cars dated to various and sometimes extreme extents. And you are correct TM. Dated is not a bad thing. Just look at the majority of us.... ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.