I am already hearing that the hood on the car rendered in the above link, and repeated here (1st picture), is not accurate, that a more accurate hood representation is the second picture below — done by FVS.

73A45B73-FC8B-4F0A-9EA7-8A963C74333F.jpeg

DB162156-9209-4BCE-A933-C78A10DEA182.jpeg

The good news is that while neither render is accurate as far as the hood is concerned, I also heard that the hood on the finished car is very far from ho-hum.

Reactions: flyboy999
All conjecture: either not big difference - like both - just hope the pricing is not crazy? I like the first pic: color and wheels - don't like a lot of spokes - LOL.

Back to the OP’s topic question, not matter whom I press for confirmation as to whether ME will be revealed at NAIAS in January, no info has yet been forthcoming. I wonder if GM has even decided on the date yet???

A corrolary question is whether we get a split reveal, say the LA Auto show for the coupe and the HT convertible at NAIAS?

Or might it be the coupe at NAIAS and the HT convertible at Geneva (the world’s most prestigious auto show);

Or might it be both at NAIAS? Or both at the New York Auto Show?

Inquiring minds want to know. I sure know nothing yet. Hopefully someone else can learn that info and post it here.

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread