Hi friends, I'm Jack Raccoon from Hamilton. I've been part of the GTAMC and TMC since 2003. Some people might say I'm a piece of work. Some might say I'm funny as f***. Some people might want to tell me to f*** off lol. I hope to provide a happy balance until my meds run out...
I currently drive a 2010 Challenger R/T Classic year round. I have had this car almost 9 years, doubling the 4.5 years of my 2002 Kenne Bell Mustang GT. I had snow's for this car too :)
Been looking for a new car for a couple of years. I think the new C8 is my next ride. I'm here for info, advice and knowledge. If there are any Dealer's or Salespeople here, please reach out. I am prepared to make a deposit this week.

Thank you for having me...

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Hi friends, I'm Jack Raccoon from Hamilton. I've been part of the GTAMC and TMC since 2003. Some people might say I'm a piece of work. Some might say I'm funny as f***. Some people might want to tell me to f*** off lol. I hope to provide a happy balance until my meds run out...
I currently drive a 2010 Challenger R/T Classic year round. I have had this car almost 9 years, doubling the 4.5 years of my 2002 Kenne Bell Mustang GT. I had snow's for this car too :)
Been looking for a new car for a couple of years. I think the new C8 is my next ride. I'm here for info, advice and knowledge. If there are any Dealer's or Salespeople here, please reach out. I am prepared to make a deposit this week.

Welcome to CCF.

We are a forgiving bunch and may even overlook your car history one day.... 🤣

1708401255453.png