Jun 17, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
2008 coupe
Province
AB
Minus 38c .. hopefully spring arrives soon this year. This being said does anyone know of a good spring oil change and check up service in calgary.

Reactions: YFCvii
Minus 38c .. hopefully spring arrives soon this year. This being said does anyone know of a good spring oil change and check up service in calgary.
Hello @Vinnie ...
Even when i am selling a car, a trustworthy oil renew and evaluation is from a Corvette Dealership (one that sells them New).
They have all the Corvette tools.
It is exactly what I did as you know.
PM me or contact Shaganappi and ask for Wayne Ivan to Join the Shaganappi GM Cruisers.
Even if you do not participate a lot, you will still get a flat-rate discount on all your service work.
It is well worth a shot to see how you like it and you do not have to mention my name unless you want to.
Hope everything is keeping very well for you.
Cheers

Last edited:
Yeah. A chinook is on its way. -25 here this morning with a 40kph wind out of the southwest... This is the way the chinooks start, ... still cold but the wind makes it damn near unbearable until the warm air catches up with it.... It will gradually warm up as the day goes on but tomorrow will be the start of the really nice temps.... :Hurray:

-38 degrees? See that carbon tax is working well. Pretty soon we will be back in the Ice Age. LOL.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.