Mar 4, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
Little red 2020 C8
Province
ON
Got this email.
Murray, we would like to offer you between $60,008.00 and $69,965.00 for your 2020 Chevrolet Corvette, after a formal evaluation.
Williamson Uxbridge
is interested in purchasing your 2020 Chevrolet Corvette as it appears to still qualify for our Vehicle Purchase Program. This is an option for you to sell us your vehicle.
You're not required to purchase a vehicle from us in order to take advantage of this cash offer. Your vehicle qualifies because it has an estimated number of kilometers and is a model year that fits our purchase program.

Got this email.

That's hilarious. I've been offered these through the years on my diesel truck, my Rav4, and the latest last fall on my 2015 C7. They offered me more than they are you... Course mine does have that third pedal.... lol... You should write them back and tell them April Fools isn't for 2 1/2 months yet...

I also had a ridiculous offer yesterday (but not car related).
Telus called to offer me a cell phone plan. If I use the 'bring my own phone' option, it's only $90/mo plus signup fee and tax. How generous of them.
Lots of scammers out there using Telus loyalty promotions from spoofed phone numbers hitting up people in AB and BC right now too....That one didn't sound like a spoof scam..They are usually too good to be true... Except for Border security.. My count is now up to 12 times a warrant for my arrest for smuggling illegal contraband into the country has been issued and I must stay on the line to avoid going to jail.... lol...

It is amazing how many people get caught in these scams and lose a ton of money.

It is amazing how many people get caught in these scams and lose a ton of money.
I can't tell you how many Russian beauties' have taken my money and not come to live with me in Canada!

I've had a few calls to the effect that my credit card was used to purchase $400 from 1 store, and $1200 from another store, (I didn't).
I'm well aware they want my CC info for a scam but I tell them, "Yeah, go ahead and put them through" and hang up.
I've also had the contraband call a few times. I guess police cruisers don't have GPS, they haven't shown up at my door yet.

• Haha
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Call and tell them you have the Newbright RC toy C8 (batteries not included) they were looking for.
trump.jpg

I've seen used coupes with less options than my Z51 LT3 completely loaded convertible go for more than I paid new. Crooks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.