Hey members.... Only 3 days left to vote for your favorite Media of the Month picture. There are some grrr-rate pictures this month so show your support for the members who post and place your vote for who you think should wear the MOTM banner and carry the solid gold trophy in their profile.

Anyone unclear on how to vote can back out to the Home Page and click over on the Forum Q & A section for the amazingly clear posting and voting instructions.... lol...

Cmon people... Step up and make your vote count! Call it practice for picking our next government....:Beatdeadhorse:
Thanks,

Eric

Reactions: Nik
How many votes are there so far?

Maybe I'm just dumb, but I find the media voting to be too much 'work' to do at the end of the month. Go into the media section, browse the pictures there, find a button...... too much!! lol.

If you could post the pictures all in a single thread to "Vote" and choose your favorite that way, I think more people would participate. Just a suggestion, but that is the way I've seen it on many other forums and it seems to work.

Hey Jordy. Thanks for the input.

We see the forum growing daily in popularity and membership, and improvements are being worked on pretty continuously as well. Humour us for a bit on this as we do realize that as membership input to various parts of the forum increases, the need for upgrades and streamlining to those forum functions is also inevitable. Be patient, as yours and everyone's ideas for improvement are both valued and appreciated.

(And on another note, I'm thinking of running for Prime Minister next year too :rolleyes:...) Just kidding.... lol....

In answer to your question, there have been two votes for MOTM posted so far.

There have been 11 new pictures posted in February. The posting date is shown below each picture. For now, if something from last month or before caught your fancy better, and if you have time...lol, scroll back a few clicks of the mouse and vote for any picture you like. There is a vote button or tab connected to every picture so the "find a button" part is easy. You can vote at any time you like during the month as well.

Thanks again,

Eric

I usually like to vote near the end for the pic submitted in the last month . Not easy as always some good shots to choose from. Of coarse any comments and thumbs up can be done at any time and are appreciated big time I found from personal experience..

Reactions: Rruuff Day

Users who are viewing this thread