Apr 30, 2024
VetteCoins
Car
2019 GS
Province
ON
Looking for a rear C7 GS 20x12 wheel. All black...no red or silver stripe.
Big surprise one of mine is cracked. Car is new to me and one of the rears is cracked and has already been repaired once.
Reasonable price with NO cracks..THx

I have a complete set of four all black GS Cup rims with sensors and tires off my 19 GS. Tires have 12000 kms on them and are still good, not a mark on the rims, no cracks. I will sell them as a set for $2500. PU near Peterborough.
IMG_7539.jpeg

Try this site in Florida. He sells single wheels and sets.

Thx...I'm going to look a little longer, but if I don't find something in the next couple of weeks I'll go New.
BTW...what is a core charge on a wheel??? are they taking back old cracked wheels??
How much is Shipping to N0M2N0

Thx...I'm going to look a little longer, but if I don't find something in the next couple of weeks I'll go New.
BTW...what is a core charge on a wheel??? are they taking back old cracked wheels??
How much is Shipping to N0M2N0
Yes, GM will take back your old wheel. If you don't send it back to us, the $50 is not given back.

Price includes shipping one way. Add $20 for us to include a return label to get the old one back.

Really...that's interesting!!! Never heard of that on a wheel!! Will likely be in touch...not much out there at the moment and I'm not a big fan of driving on a cracked...repaired...cracked again wheel. Fortunately I have a set of Apex track wheels. Thx again Chris
Best to text to order??

Users who are viewing this thread