Casual User
Ontario
Apr 15, 2022
VetteCoins
Car
2019 grand sport cor
Province
ON
I want to put a Borla exhaust on a 2019 grand sport corvette what advice do you guys give me

Tough to answer that question..... Borla has the aftermarket kits for the C7 and a few members here have swapped out the stock for the Borla and I hope they chime in with their thoughts. But, I'm not sure what advice I could offer you except for a couple of questions. Why are you looking to replace stock? With the stock exhaust setting on Track the C7 is pretty loud as it is...... and question # 2 how long do you plan on keeping the car? If you plan on keeping it for at least a couple of years it may be worth it if you are looking for a bit more Rumble. Welcome to CCF

Borla very popular for must generation of Corvette and they build in excellent perfect fit .. almost no drone compares to others . They are already seling for borla for C8 ... You can listen to borla sounds with C7 Grand sport. ...... Here is the different between the 3 options
S type stage 2
ATAK stage 2
Both stage 1
Enjoy.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Vito and Rruuff Day
Borla will have rumble, but it will also drone. Guaranteed. Anyone who tells you otherwise it is just not true.

Top 3 CB systems by popularity for the C7 are Corsa, AWE and Borla in my opinion, and that is not in order by any means.

If you have the money, Akra makes a real nice setup.

AWE is the classic sound and price is not bad, Corsa is more exotic and costs more $$

Good morning everyone has anyone heard of champion motors in Scarborough I heard they're good this Earth are good does anybody have any experience with them
Lots of positive recommendations have been posted here on the forum for them Vito. Depending where you are, RaceReady garage in Cambridge also has a stellar reputation. That was where I got my Corsa system.

Reactions: Vito

Users who are viewing this thread