BANNED
Ontario You're a Regular
Jul 24, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
2012 f 150
Province
ON
I see many Chevrolet dealerships still hold an inventory of older C7 if one can class 2019 brand new as old. Yet, unfortunately, sad to say a 2019 vehicle fastly approaching the model year 2021 is indeed an older vehicle. The new re-advised cost for a coveted C8 in Canada has a suggested cost of $67,998 LT-1 $77,898 LT-2 and $83,398 LT3 I see many dealerships marking down their inventory anywhere from $100K to $84K. Once the lucky ones who have part exchanged their older vets the influx of second-hand corvettes will be a buyers smorgasbord. I guess the dealerships anticipated that consumers are willing to pay many thousands above to retail price, in return justifying an unwarranted overpriced C7. Bargains will be there for the picking: the ball will once again be in the buyers' court.

• Agree
Reactions: BDK
Many dealers maxed out in ordering the 2019's to boost the allotment of 2020's. They were ordered in 2018 when our economy was better.
Some of the dealers are sitting on the 2019's for 400 days (info from a friend in the business) and now had to adjust the price to reflect the inventory of last years stock. This didn't work well as GM looked at what was remaining and held back on their bulk order of 2020's.
Sell the old stock before they would release the large order of the new model.

Reactions: V8!
Many dealers maxed out in ordering the 2019's to boost the allotment of 2020's. They were ordered in 2018 when our economy was better.
Some of the dealers are sitting on the 2019's for 400 days (info from a friend in the business) and now had to adjust the price to reflect the inventory of last years stock. This didn't work well as GM looked at what was remaining and held back on their bulk order of 2020's.
Sell the old stock before they would release the large order of the new model.

what is with the new logo biotch

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.