Apr 9, 2015
St.Albert, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2021 C8 HTC
Province
AB
Well, if you look at my SS you'll see what I predicted and that they would get back to regular production.
Not sure why they need to end it in July though as there won't be too many changes to the model for 2022.
I do feel they will start MY2022 in September though.

Reactions: Gilles27
answer is. NO
Is that your informed opinion? lol
Early is a relative term anyway.
GM cares not what others think. They will produce the cars and don't care if it's 21's or 22's unless it means something to the piggy bank. I.E. parts availability etc. If contracts for pigments or contracts for high wings or ..;... whatever expire then they will move on. Perhaps new contracts start? Who knows. Well, GM does. lol

If they run into continued or lengthier 2021 production difficulties, I can see them putting the production cut-off at "status 3000", which is what they did for 2020, so they roll over faster into the 2022 MY. I suspect their incentive to get going on the 2022 MY will be the price increases which are likely to happen for that year. Time will reveal all...

Is that your informed opinion? lol
Early is a relative term anyway.
GM cares not what others think. They will produce the cars and don't care if it's 21's or 22's unless it means something to the piggy bank. I.E. parts availability etc. If contracts for pigments or contracts for high wings or ..;... whatever expire then they will move on. Perhaps new contracts start? Who knows. Well, GM does. lol

yes that actually is my INFORMED opinion

just so you know

the corvette green order for c7 colours was extended in Canada for a couple of months due SOLELY to me contacting gm Canada and some USA friends when they discontinued the colour WITHOUT NOTICE to Canadians a few years ago

secondly on the mustang Bullitt I was involved with all the highest level USA folks on a modification that was ultimately not done on the
Bullitt but now done on the Mach 1. and I am not a mustang diehard, just someone with connections thank you very much

just before Xmas I received a call from the head Canadian Ford rep at 8 in the am thanking me for my involvement in the bullitt and the Mach 1

so yes I discussed this wit’s a USA manage,ent for gm when discussing the long range shooting in,the USA which we are both involved in

so,thanks for being so supportive of my knowledge 🍇

some of us do have contacts which we don’t share with the masses

and I know your heart was in,the right place and you were not just mocking me

your welcome for my input when it is given

JHK

• Haha
so,thanks for being so supportive of my knowledge 🍇
Why didn't you just say so to begin with!
Geesh! Get a grip man. I wasn't out to embarrass you!
Sayin "NO" means a lot to a lot of people without knowing a backstory or where your knowledge comes from.

Reactions: Rebby
Why didn't you just say so to begin with!
Geesh! Get a grip man. I wasn't out to embarrass you!
Sayin "NO" means a lot to a lot of people without knowing a backstory or where your knowledge comes from.
just trying to have some fun ok

some of the questions are just begging for a short response like. NO. how would most people know anything about scheduling, not many at all
was not trying to inflame you just have some fun

life is short and on forums we are not obligated to just give mundane answers, answers will flow all across the spectrum from great to gross

all is good

Reactions: Murray20c8
Corvette Blogger above is Keith Cornett and Jeremy Welborn. I'd definitely listen to either as they seem to get the know before everyone else.
they do have inside info but are not correct all the time

there have been some very heated discussions around parts shortages and specs lately

that more than other factors may end the production year early

YMMV

Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread