Concours

Casual User
You're 5
Jul 8, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2021 Conver
I would like to know if somebody is using ( ipad+wi+cellular). To give the information to the gps of the Corvette instead of using their cellulair

on the ipad we have more information and it is bigger and we can have more graphic with more facility
excuse my English.

Reactions: 2KforeverC5
I would like to know if somebody is using ( ipad+wi+cellular). To give the information to the gps of the Corvette instead of using their cellulair

on the ipad we have more information and it is bigger and we can have more graphic with more facility
excuse my English.
I just use google map on my iphone.

Now i use map with my apple phone….. i will try Google Map maybee it is better for me.
Excuse my English.
i was sure that the C8 was using automatic with map. !!

Reactions: 2KforeverC5
When we are on a road trip my Wife will use her iPad with the in car wi-fi and google maps to track our progress. It has a lot more information on points of interest than the car's navigation system.

Now i use map with my apple phone….. i will try Google Map maybee it is better for me.
Excuse my English.
If you have navigation on your screen use it. Dealership can assist you on how to operate navigation. Pay attention and taje notes. You got this. Cheers🤞👍

Excuse my English.
Google Maps is so much better than Apple Maps. You will like it much better. Connect your iPhone to the CarPlay in the C8 and it will go up on your main screen in the car. I've also been using Waze in the C8 too... tells you where the cops are plus speed cameras and red light cameras. Google owns Waze and uses Google Maps data.

Waze while cruising :thumbs:
The GM Map system when out of cellular service.

I use the Phone to search with Google Maps
for places as it is closest for being up-to-date.
(not perfect but OK)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.