Jun 4, 2017
Martensville, SK
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette, 2023, Z51
Province
SK
Hello all, my name is Darcy and I live in Martensville, Sask. I bought a 2014 Z51 Stingray last fall from SMP Motorsports in Saskatoon. The car was previously owned by the owner of SMP and Mann Motors (Robert if you're on the forums, thanks for the car, it was in perfect condition!). The only work I've done to the car was put in a MGW aftermarket shifter, which was a nice upgrade. Next is a better stereo, an emblem swap, and then possibly a supercharger.

I'm a geologist by trade and I've been working towards the car for close to 20 years. I was lucky to find exactly what I would have ordered, a Z51 in Victory Red. I have two boys, age 10 and 12, so I'm not fighting the battle of when they get to drive the car yet. Got a few more years.

Look forward to seeing everyone's contributions and experience.

The vette.jpg

Regards,

Darcy

Reactions: MikeysZ06 and Pep
Welcome to the forum Darcy. Gorgeous car and you will not be disappointed. This is a great forum and there are a ton of friendly and very knowledgeable members here that are always willing to share both experiences and information. Thanks for joining and thanks for posting a pic of your ride. :thumbs:

Howdy Darcy!
Awesome Corvette Stingray.
I think you just might know what I mean when I say that the boyz just might have to follow the legacy of their Father ...
in having to "earn" the right to operate/enjoy one. Which you obviously have and will no doubt.
(after all there is sometimes a lot of snow to shovel, grass to mow, bedrooms to keep clean ... etc. etc. etc.)
Cheers!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.