Nov 17, 2022
VetteCoins
Car
2019 C7
Province
BC
Hi Guys, Thanks for lettings me play.
I'm a newish member and I haven't posted but one other time. I'm a proud owner of a 79 C3 Project car, 1990 C4 and a 2019 C7 Grand Sport. I have been involved with the corvette community and clubs for 20 years in BC.
So I just wanted to say Hi.
Cheers

Reactions: Dik
Hi Guys, Thanks for lettings me play.
I'm a newish member and I haven't posted but one other time. I'm a proud owner of a 79 C3 Project car, 1990 C4 and a 2019 C7 Grand Sport. I have been involved with the corvette community and clubs for 20 years in BC.
So I just wanted to say Hi.
Cheers
Hey. Welcome. Yup we like pictures. And project car pics and updates are always popular too.

Reactions: Darkshark
A big Alberta welcome to you! From speaking to friends in my local Corvette Club, it seems that people are better informed through this Forum, compared to what they learn from their Club. Never having belonged to a Corvette Club, perhaps that's just those half-dozen people I talk to? Or maybe it's due to the thousands of Forum members we have, owning all the generations and encountering/solving all sorts of issues. Regardless, you'll find a wealth of Corvette info here with plenty of friendly advice.

• Winner
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.