Dec 26, 2012
St. Albert, AB
VetteCoins
Car
2023 HTC
Province
AB
Looking into the future I had a vision of what Rick9456's
first day with the supercharger would be.
This is what I think it look like.
20180130_181321.jpg
Is that a middle finger I see??

now that's a:Funnypost: ... even though I guess I could resemble that remark (even without a s/c)

wow ... and under certain light the Long Beach Red does go that color ... wow :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: rockitman
Maybe we should let our wife's read the post where you said how she "inspired you" to buy something nice for your car!
Actually my wife never complains about the sound. She said it sounds good. I only get upset when she notices how great (Ford) Shelby Mustangs sound.

Disclaimer........not sure if I'm allowed to mention the "Ford" word in the exclusive forum.

Reactions: Rick9456
Maybe we should let our wife's read the post where you said how she "inspired you" to buy something nice for your car!
Actually my wife never complains about the sound. She said it sounds good. I only get upset when she notices how great (Ford) Shelby Mustangs sound.

Disclaimer........not sure if I'm allowed to mention the "Ford" word in the exclusive forum.

There is no offence saying ''FORD'' , I always say to my wife ''there is a FORD in the rear view mirror :)

Work should commence next week, heading down there on Monday to check things out.
Loading the car on the trailer was a nightmare. No traction what so ever.

Attachments

• 539298503-1.jpg
    539298503-1.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.