Casual User
Mar 7, 2021
Belle River, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2022 Corvette Coupe
Province
ON
Coming from a C6 I found my car to have plenty of room in the drivers seat. Didn't have to move seat all the way back. I drove my friends C7 the other day and had to put seat all the way back and down to be comfortable but barely. I am 6'1" with 34 inseam. How does the C8 compare for those who have had both? Hoping to select my options as soon as MY 2022 opens.

Thanks

Coming from a C6 I found my car to have plenty of room in the drivers seat. Didn't have to move seat all the way back. I drove my friends C7 the other day and had to put seat all the way back and down to be comfortable but barely. I am 6'1" with 34 inseam. How does the C8 compare for those who have had both? Hoping to select my options as soon as MY 2022 opens.

Thanks
I don't but we have seen 6'6" monsters fit in the C8. I doubt you will have any issues.

Reactions: raycer

Thanks
I’m 6’3” and i find it comfortable. A lot of it depends on your driving style and how close you want the steering wheel to you.

Reactions: raycer

Thanks
If the C7 you drove had the competition seats, it is tighter in the upper part of the seat where the shoulders are

Reactions: Murray20c8
I’m 6 foot 6 but I think I’m torso tall. I cannot have the seat all the way back and the seat back upright or my head hits the roof. I have to slide quite a ways forward till my knees are almost touching the dash then I have to put my seat back reclined as far as I can to squeeze my head back against the headrest. It’s funny how in the morning this is a tight fit but by the end of the day it’s quite comfortable as I must lose an inch of height during the day

Last edited:
The c7 I drove did not have competition seats. I had lots of head room but leg room was just comfortable with the seat all the way back. From the responses I'm guessing there will be more leg room in the C8. No cure for the waiting however..

I'm 6'2 and 32 and with competition seats I sit in my C7 Z06 as low as possible and still have two inches of travel to put the seat back. My C8 will be arrive very shortly but from what I recall the interior space improved very slightly in the C8 from the C7 so I don't see why I won't fit just as well in the C8. I'll update when I get my car, which should be sometime in the next few days but I don't see why there isn't any reason you shouldn't fit in a C7 or C8 at your measurements. Maybe you just like to drive like your cruising?

Last edited:
I'm 6'3 and cannot have the seat fully back or my head hits the back part of roof (top off).

The trick was to move the seat forward a couple inches and add more recline.

Keeps my noggin on the headrest that way

Reactions: theboss
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.