Featured Thread

Dik

Regular
May 7, 2014
St. Albert
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Z51 Convertible
I saw this beautiful machine in Cold Lake just a couple of weeks ago. The tires really blew me away so I thought I'd share this with the community. When the time comes I will consider this look for my convertible....

Cheers!

Tires 2.jpg

Tires 1.jpg

I've always been a fan of white letters. We had a thread on these same stick on letters a few months ago. can be found on places like ebay.

Oh neat. Obviously they are new to me!

I didn't feel them to see if they were a paint or were old-school raised white letters? If the owner happened to show I would liked to ask him or her for some history. Perhaps he/she and I will cross paths before I wrap up this contract?

Oh neat. Obviously they are new to me!

I didn't feel them to see if they were a paint or were old-school raised white letters? If the owner happened to show I would liked to ask him or her for some history. Perhaps he/she and I will cross paths before I wrap up this contract?

As Michael said we had a thread on these stick on letters a while back. Think you can get some and put em on your Z51 Vert now Dik. 👍

Reactions: Dik
Bump! Does anyone have some experience they can share with either the rubber raised letters or the tire paint sticks?

I think this will be one of my winter mods along with purchasing/installing black wheel nuts.

:Cheers2:

Mark from Calgary has them on his car. He travelled with us this year on our Rocky Mountain Cruise. I'll reach out to him and see if he can let us know about where he got the lettering.

Reactions: YFCvii
Bump! Does anyone have some experience they can share with either the rubber raised letters or the tire paint sticks?

I think this will be one of my winter mods along with purchasing/installing black wheel nuts.

:Cheers2:
Hi Paul ask me to reach out on raised rubber tire letters. They can be a little time consuming but very easy to do.
The letter package came from west coast corvette in California appox $100.00 for all 4 tires. The adhesive is a form of super glue. This is my corvette with them on.

Attachments

• DSC00717.jpg
    DSC00717.jpg
    459.8 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: Dik
Hey Max, Paul. Thanks for the replies.
My plan is to whiten or cover the existing black letters on my OEM tires. Im not sure which way to go just yet but your post is really interesting. Thanks for your time, your post and link to your supplier!
.... a great community.
Cheers!

Reactions: RockyPM
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.