ejscorvette

I'm New Here
Aug 2, 2022
VetteCoins
Car
c3 resto-mod
Province
ON
I'm near the top of my dealers waiting list, so I contacted my broker to confirm ZO6 insurability. Wawanesa will not insure >500 hp. I've been with them for over 45 years, insure a ATS-V & C3 restomod but still declined vehicle. I suggest anyone looking for ZO6 to check. Anyone got insurance confirmation (with who)?

I'm near the top of my dealers waiting list, so I contacted my broker to confirm ZO6 insurability. Wawanesa will not insure >500 hp. I've been with them for over 45 years, insure a ATS-V & C3 restomod but still declined vehicle. I suggest anyone looking for ZO6 to check. Anyone got insurance confirmation (with who)?
No issues with TD insuring my past C7Z, ZL1 or current 22 GT500. What dealership are you on the waitlist for and what spot number?

Avoid TD Insurance, CIBC Insurance AND Allstate! All are scum. Banks are money grubbing scumbags and Allstate doesn't care about the individual at ALL! Try and make a claim!
I was with Statefarm and they were amazing. Dejardins bought them out and I haven't had to make a claim with them yet, so I can't report anything on them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.