Mar 3, 2018
Newmarket, ON
VetteCoins
I am thinking about adding the ZR1 style spoiler from RPI Designs to my 2007 Vert., but before I do, was wondering if anyone else has done this with the RPI designs ZR1 spoiler.
Has anyone installed this spoiler on their C6? If so, are you happy with how it fits? Is it very flush to the car or is there any space? Does it look like it came with the car?

I am thinking about adding the ZR1 style spoiler from RPI Designs to my 2007 Vert., but before I do, was wondering if anyone else has done this with the RPI designs ZR1 spoiler.
Has anyone installed this spoiler on their C6? If so, are you happy with how it fits? Is it very flush to the car or is there any space? Does it look like it came with the car?
I've got one on my 11GS - color matched. Looks great, and looks as if it came with the car, at least to me. See for yourself:

Vette ZR1.jpg

Without plate.
Top Flight Installed - no plate.jpg

WIth TopFlight removable plate

Ok...I'm confused....I assumed you were talking about a rear spoiler...not a chin splitter... RPI advertise that their rear ZR1 spoilers are purchased direct from GM.... That's all I got....

I've got one on my 11GS - color matched. Looks great, and looks as if it came with the car, at least to me. See for yourself:

View attachment 17510
Without plate.
View attachment 17512
WIth TopFlight removable plate

Thanks Centennialman, your car looks great, but I was looking for Rear Spoiler from RPI, not the front splitter. I already have the splitter and side skirts installed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.