I am excited about the steering wheel change to two spokes, more importantly that they are now in the 8:00 and 4:00 position. Most of us remember learning to drive at the 10 & 2 position, but then with the air bags, at least in the U.S., a major campaign to move our hands to 9 & 3 to avoid air bag deflection if/when it needed to open. However, grabbing a wheel at 9 & 3 has not been my favorite position because of the two side spokes coming in at that location. I am happy about the upcoming 8 & 4, and personally think it looks more futuristic.

AA4DAF92-E377-4A07-A6A2-FADBFDE431C7.jpeg

I am not understanding a couple of the switches we are looking it. I believe, as many does that the one on the left is for the front axle lift system (FALS) ā€” which we suspected in view of the CAD drawing showing fittings and hydraulic lines coonnected to the bottom of the shock absorbers, for it looks like a side view of the front of the curb approaching a raised concrete curb.

However the one on the right??? Anyone have any ideas. Does it look like a ā€œsplit window rear?ā€ OR ?

846DA0D7-7857-44AD-8C28-F6F3CF7B6279.jpeg

Reactions: ccltj
Agree Zora the one on the left is a suspension lift button. I've been searching for ideas on the right button (like you probably) and can't say any of the ideas match the blurry button.
It will be an "Oh of course!" moment when we find out.

Reactions: ccltj and Zora
I am not understanding a couple of the switches we are looking it. I believe, as many does that the one on the left is for the front axle lift system (FALS) ā€” which we suspected in view of the CAD drawing showing fittings and hydraulic lines coonnected to the bottom of the shock absorbers, for it looks like a side view of the front of the curb approaching a raised concrete curb.

However the one on the right??? Anyone have any ideas. Does it look like a ā€œsplit window rear?ā€ OR ?

View attachment 22950
šŸ¤”Very unlike anything other than might it be anything to do with front and back hatch releases?
Graphics are strange but i am rather certain it definitely does not relate to the
teapot light telling us that itā€™s time for tea ... šŸ™‚šŸ‘šŸ»
low_oil_lamp_amber.jpg

Reactions: ccltj
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread