Casual User
Oct 26, 2018
New Tecumseth
VetteCoins
Car
2011 C6 Convertible.
Province
ON
I bought a chip kit online and now have second thoughts. The 35hp gain (if accurate) would be nice but I have doubts and don't want to wreck anything.
Has anyone tried them?

Attachments

• Innovative Chip.jpeg
    Innovative Chip.jpeg
    315.6 KB · Views: 37
Bye bye warranty!
What warranty its a 1998 Dacota l am talking about.There have always been ways to fool the EFI into giving more power one way is to buy a intake air censor wrap it in heat insulation and and disconnect the harness from the real intake air temp censor this fools the EFI ino thinking it is much cooler outside thus giving the motor more fuel . This will make your car burn 6-7% more fuel leading to more fuel use but the power is very noticeable .Just thinking outside the box and looking at what those chips do. The good things are when you up the fuel ratio your motor funs cooler and the whole thing can be removed in 30 seconds. I E no warranty issues

What warranty its a 1998 Dacota l am talking about.There have always been ways to fool the EFI into giving more power one way is to buy a intake air censor wrap it in heat insulation and and disconnect the harness from the real intake air temp censor this fools the EFI ino thinking it is much cooler outside thus giving the motor more fuel . This will make your car burn 6-7% more fuel leading to more fuel use but the power is very noticeable .Just thinking outside the box and looking at what those chips do. The good things are when you up the fuel ratio your motor funs cooler and the whole thing can be removed in 30 seconds. I E no warranty issues
That is just one of many of us dudes who belong to MCCR and American Society of mechanical Engineers have the training and access to.

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.