Featured Thread
Mar 4, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
Little red 2020 C8
Province
ON
After 2 hours of highway driving and a trip into town with the Missus. I think we like the car! 🤣
1. Rode 2 hours with ABC in his GT2 seats and 2 hours back in my GT1 seats I can honestly say I noticed no difference. If you're on the fence about which seat to buy go GT1 and save the money if you need to.
2. I can't see needing any more power. I know that's an oxymoron and there should be no such thing, but this car is crazy fast for the street. IMHO
3. I haven't gone too fast with the frunk open, but with it open and moving slowly forward I got the DIC visual warning, but only got one chime when I put it in drive. And yes the volume is more than loud enough with the radio at a decent volume. (More testing to follow)
4. Taking the roof off I just about broke my thumb. They say push the button and the lever will open. They didn't say it moves at 100MPH!! Hit my thumb, but luckily my thumb was far enough away to only hurt a bit. Tip! Hold the lever with your other hand and let it open slowly.
5. The Bose system (2LT) is simply the best I've had. Love the sound. From Billy Joel to Pink Floyd. Very deep rich sound!
6. Love the seat fan! Butt got warm coming home yesterday and tried it. Amazing! Really did the job.
7. The rear camera mirror is very hard to focus on with bifocals. I found the side mirrors properly adjusted are very good and there is no need to use the rear camera mirror at all.

More things if they come to me. Still have tons to explore, but I really do think I like the car
wink.png

Yes, the wait seems like nothing now.

Hi all,
I’m just about to submit my build (2021 HTC, 2LT) and would love some feedback on the GT1 and GT2 seats. The sales guy is telling me the GT2 is way better. I’m concerned that I am 6’1” and 240 lbs. My BMW seats pinch my thighs too much so I drive with my left leg bent up beside the door. I want to avoid this on the C8. I have seen some comments about the side bolsters being smaller on the GT1 but it’s hard to tell from pics. Thanks.

Hi all,
I’m just about to submit my build (2021 HTC, 2LT) and would love some feedback on the GT1 and GT2 seats. The sales guy is telling me the GT2 is way better. I’m concerned that I am 6’1” and 240 lbs. My BMW seats pinch my thighs too much so I drive with my left leg bent up beside the door. I want to avoid this on the C8. I have seen some comments about the side bolsters being smaller on the GT1 but it’s hard to tell from pics. Thanks.
The GT1 and the GT2 seats are identical in construction. Same foam and frame etc. The GT2 seat is better looking and the leather is different. Mulan vs Napa. Both made up names, but the grain is different. Don't get us started on the difference between the leathers! lol
I've had seat time in both seats and there is very little difference, if any, in comfort.

Reactions: COP8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.