Jun 9, 2015
pickering
VetteCoins
Car
C8 2lt HTC
Province
ON
I thought it only happens to others.
Driving today and somehow I doubled swiped/slipped the wrong icon on the screen while listening to music.
Screen locked up . Nothing worked. Shut engine off and turned back on. Nothing. Driver screen was ok
Drove her back home. Shut it off and info screen was still on, no response.
Chked the forums and got , take to dealer(ugh), disconnect batt wait 5min, or 30min and lock doors.
What I did to fix.
On way home I promised to give her a good wash and rub. Important .
Parked in garage for 5 min wait , removed music usb, locked doors with remote, looked inside screen was blank, unlocked doors got inside and started up and all ok , reinstalled ( after chking any `lost directory` on it, none) back to normal. What a relief.

I thought it only happens to others.
Driving today and somehow I doubled swiped/slipped the wrong icon on the screen while listening to music.
Screen locked up . Nothing worked. Shut engine off and turned back on. Nothing. Driver screen was ok
Drove her back home. Shut it off and info screen was still on, no response.
Chked the forums and got , take to dealer(ugh), disconnect batt wait 5min, or 30min and lock doors.
What I did to fix.
On way home I promised to give her a good wash and rub. Important .
Parked in garage for 5 min wait , removed music usb, locked doors with remote, looked inside screen was blank, unlocked doors got inside and started up and all ok , reinstalled ( after chking any `lost directory` on it, none) back to normal. What a relief.
Have you had the radio update?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread