I had 2000 songs. I'm not using streaming/Sirius crap. Looking for long term solution. I'm technically challenged, among other things...
If my math is correct that is about 40 gb. The 64 gb version of the thumb drive is $16
Can't worry at 16 bucks if you keep the music backed up.

Buy a cheap tablet, download a music player, insert a 64gig card, download your songs to it and bluetooth to your car. I have 10,000 give or take songs on mine and works great. Oops... forgot... no place to put a tablet in a C8... never mind...

I have the music, tired of reloading. "No really honey I can go again" excluded....
Anything you buy can fail. Including your cell phone or an MP3 player. I can't remember the last time a USB stick failed on me.
I like the little USB thumb drives because they are so small and hardly take up any room in the console glove box

Reactions: MY21C8
Anything you buy can fail. Including your cell phone or an MP3 player. I can't remember the last time a USB stick failed on me.
I like the little USB thumb drives because they are so small and hardly take up any room in the console glove box
I purchased a 4 port USB hub at bestbuy for like 15 bucks. This allows my wife to charge her phone, allows me to listen to my music, and plug in any other small device. I kind of wish GM would have provided an SD slot in the center console

Reactions: 12cents
If you can read what`s on the usb on your PC, look for file `lost directory` and delete it. This happened often on my Honda.
After deleting this file , it worked.
I got feed up of doing this all the time , that I sold it and bought another car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.