Etid

Casual User
Sep 28, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2019 Stingr
Province
ON
Just bought my C7 stingray LT1 I believe. Can I get the option list with the vin I am trying to find out if it has NPP
Thanks
Etid

Just bought my C7 stingray LT1 I believe. Can I get the option list with the vin I am trying to find out if it has NPP
Thanks
Etid
I have NPP but some say the non NPP has an uneven gap in the center between the two tip sides, whereas the NPP tip spacing is even all the way across the 4 tips. NPP I think is also 4 inch tips as compared to 3 inch.... I could be wrong on this...

NPP exhaust tips look more like the front of a trumpet. The tips are fluted. There are also 2 servos (outboard) that open the exhaust flaps just behind/inside the 2 outside trumpets. Just look inside and you'll see the flaps.
I have my rear fascia off to have some paint touch ups.

Attachments

• IMG_20210217_1148075.jpg
    IMG_20210217_1148075.jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20210217_1148211.jpg
    IMG_20210217_1148211.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: dyoung
NPP exhaust tips look more like the front of a trumpet. The tips are fluted. There are also 2 servos (outboard) that open the exhaust flaps just behind/inside the 2 outside trumpets. Just look inside and you'll see the flaps.
I have my rear fascia off to have some paint touch ups.
Thanks Etid

If you want to take all the guess work out, go into your trunk and pull back the carpet on the right side. There's a sticker near the battery cover that lists all the RPO codes built on your car. NPP will be listed if your car has it. Take a picture of it so you have it for future reference.

Thanks
Etid
From the National Corvette Museum by giving your serial number they are able to access the build sheet information we ordered for our 2019 Z51 Coupe and was very happy with the information we also had it laminated and have forever now.

From the National Corvette Museum by giving your serial number they are able to access the build sheet information we ordered for our 2019 Z51 Coupe and was very happy with the information we also had it laminated and have forever now.
It's too bad the NCM can't provide window stickers for Canadian cars. My didn't come with one.

It's too bad the NCM can't provide window stickers for Canadian cars. My didn't come with one.
Nor did mine, perhaps we should contact GM Canada to see if they assist, I did years ago for my 66 Big Block Coupe and got a lot of information from them and no charge at that time but believe things may have changed since then ( 35 years plus)

Nor did mine, perhaps we should contact GM Canada to see if they assist, I did years ago for my 66 Big Block Coupe and got a lot of information from them and no charge at that time but believe things may have changed since then ( 35 years plus)
I've asked several of friends that work at dealers and they have all said there is no way to get a replacement window sticker.
Kinda bummed about that...NCM said the reason for not being able to reproduce Canadian window stickers is they don't have the template for the required French labeling.

I've asked several of friends that work at dealers and they have all said there is no way to get a replacement window sticker.
Kinda bummed about that...NCM said the reason for not being able to reproduce Canadian window stickers is they don't have the template for the required French labeling.
Thanks for this, you have done a lot of research on this and appreciate your comments.

Something I just found out...2018 and up models
If you look at your vehicle compliance label (drivers side door jamb) it should have a QR code on it. Open the camera on your smartphone and point it at the code. It should automatically recognize and decode giving you your VIN, Model Year, Model, Build Month, Year, Engineering Book, Vehicle Order Number, 3 Digit RPO Codes. Your paint code is also located on the bottom left corner of the QR code.
Much easier than pulling up the carpet in the trunk.

try it out with this one....

1614198765397.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 12cents and Dik
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.