Mar 14, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
1972 corvette
Province
AB
Trying to find my brothers 1972 Corvette Coup. 350 Auto Dark blue t-top, lake side pipes sold in Calgary to a Saskatchewan 'Collector " thirty years ago this spring. I would like to see it and perhaps buy it. I have the VIN # , I would very much appreciate any help that you can offer.
Thanks
Chuck , Calgary
587-215-6474

Trying to find my brothers 1972 Corvette Coup. 350 Auto Dark blue t-top, lake side pipes sold in Calgary to a Saskatchewan 'Collector " thirty years ago this spring. I would like to see it and perhaps buy it. I have the VIN # , I would very much appreciate any help that you can offer.
Thanks
Chuck , Calgary
587-215-6474
Do a carfax report on the Vin. It will show current owner.

Carfax does have a note that if you have a 13 digit vin they may be able to help but you have to call them.
Otherwise I suggest going to AMA or another motor vehicle registration office and have them run the vin for you. Would have to do that province by province starting with taking a wild guess which one it might be in. Here's another site that recognizes 13 digit vins but I know nothing about them or how thorough they are. Personally I would go the AMA route first.

Thanks
Chuck , Calgary
587-215-6474

If a motor vehicle search doesn't pan out, you might also try contacting the Regina Corvette Club, to see if one of its members owns the car or if they have any idea where it might be:

Users who are viewing this thread