Mar 29, 2014
Vero Beach, FL (was Brampton ON)
VetteCoins
Car
2014 Z51 M7 Coupe
For anyone who loves all cars, this is a crazy story and collection. I occasionally watch this detailing guy's YouTube channel, he works on some really neat cars. Well he has been trying to get into this collection for a few years and finally they asked him to come in and detail a rare Bizzarrini P538 since they are getting ready to slowly start selling off some of the cars in the collection.

This video is a walk the first of 3 buildings of the cars this guy has hoarded away over many years.

Enjoy!

For anyone who loves all cars, this is a crazy story and collection. I occasionally watch this detailing guy's YouTube channel, he works on some really neat cars. Well he has been trying to get into this collection for a few years and finally they asked him to come in and detail a rare Bizzarrini P538 since they are getting ready to slowly start selling off some of the cars in the collection.

This video is a walk the first of 3 buildings of the cars this guy has hoarded away over many years.

Enjoy!

Does anybody know who the detailer is???????

• Wow
Reactions: Luke 1967

Enjoy!

Amazing! great post. I noticed some amazing cars. Surprised that the owner would not have at least covered them up? Probably worth high eight figures or more all those cars?

Reactions: smackYYZ
Wow what a video. And wow what a collection. After this collection is sold off there is more money to be made by writing a book or books that would detail the buying of each of these cars and the journeys that led the buyer to them. And of course what made him hide these beauties for so long.

Wow, some collection, tens of millions sitting collecting dust. It's like leaving a Picasso, Van Gogh, Rembrandt and DaVinci in the attic along with all the other junk collected.

Reactions: Cruzin
Great video,Great Collection. I have often wondered why people with lots of money just hoard these beautiful cars just to collect dust? I assume in time, cars like these are an investment, but to leave them in this condition? To me just owning a new C8 would make me as happy as this individual with all his collection.

Reactions: OL Yeller
Great video,Great Collection. I have often wondered why people with lots of money just hoard these beautiful cars just to collect dust? I assume in time, cars like these are an investment, but to leave them in this condition? To me just owning a new C8 would make me as happy as this individual with all his collection.
I agree with you: at least cover them - man!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.