RaceReadyGarageInc

Casual User
Vendor
Mar 2, 2018
Cambridge, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2007 Cadillac CTS
Hey Guys, Dave here from Race Ready Garage Inc. I'm going to do a small giveaway just for fun. I'm going to give a FREE Synthetic Engine Oil Change Package away to the first 3 Corvettes from the Canadian Corvette Forum that show up to the new shop for a visit. Package includes Premium Valvoline Synthetic 5W30 engine oil and a Genuine GM Oil Filter all installed while you wait. No bookings over the phone, just good old fashioned first come first serve, then come on the forum here and post up a picture of your vette in the new shop. ( Insert legal mumbo jumbo here - No purchase necessary, some restrictions apply, some assembly required, batteries not included..... LOL )

Race Ready Garage Inc.
131 Sheldon Drive Unit#4 Cambridge Ontario N1R6S2 - Open 9am-5pm Monday to Friday

See you there Guys!!! Thanks!

Hey Guys, Dave here from Race Ready Garage Inc. I'm going to do a small giveaway just for fun. I'm going to give a FREE Synthetic Engine Oil Change Package away to the first 3 Corvettes from the Canadian Corvette Forum that show up to the new shop for a visit. Package includes Premium Valvoline Synthetic 5W30 engine oil and a Genuine GM Oil Filter all installed while you wait. No bookings over the phone, just good old fashioned first come first serve, then come on the forum here and post up a picture of your vette in the new shop. ( Insert legal mumbo jumbo here - No purchase necessary, some restrictions apply, some assembly required, batteries not included..... LOL )

Race Ready Garage Inc.
131 Sheldon Drive Unit#4 Cambridge Ontario N1R6S2 - Open 9am-5pm Monday to Friday

See you there Guys!!! Thanks!
My car is in the trailer,leaving Calgary now Dave. That’s a hell of a deal !! To say the least.

Finally a break in the snow fall and we have our first winner of a free oil change package. Big thanks to CCF member Mus for bringing in your awesome C6 Corvette! Just so you guys know this LS2 makes close to 600rwhp thanks to the ECS supercharger and cam I installed and tuned a few years ago. Congrats Mus.
20180410_100614.jpg

Reactions: Moose and ddgermann
Scott (905Cablegman) brought in his '93 corvette for MSD Distributor, MSD spark plug wires and new water pump and received his free oil change package.
Also, Jeff brought in his C6 Z06 for his free oil change package. Thanks for the interest in this giveaway guys. Look for other promotions from Race Ready Garage Inc. in the future. :Cheers2:
Resized_IMG_20180413_150707_159.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread