This is now implemented. Hurray!
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Classifieds system is being replaced by a far more custom solution. I will ask that those that have posted classifieds repost their ads. Premium ads I will move over for you :)

Thank you and it will be worth the hassle.

I can now call the base classifieds fully deployed. Hurray. I see one ad successfully posted than wasn't one of my pleas for help which is great. If anyone has ideas or feedback i.e. adding fields/removing stuff, happy to listen.

Thanks all.

I can now call the base classifieds fully deployed. Hurray. I see one ad successfully posted than wasn't one of my pleas for help which is great. If anyone has ideas or feedback i.e. adding fields/removing stuff, happy to listen.

Thanks all.
Looks good boss. Took me a minute to find how to get to the actual Ad and then to the discussion page before I realized the first page was just a front end. Just my opinion but with the price and the poster's link shown on the opening page, some may not go any further and just PM the poster from there and never see the rest.

Looks good boss. Took me a minute to find how to get to the actual Ad and then to the discussion page before I realized the first page was just a front end. Just my opinion but with the price and the poster's link shown on the opening page, some may not go any further and just PM the poster from there and never see the rest.

That's right, the threads are an extension of the ad itself so you can click on the other tabs etc. Best experience is if you click on the classifieds menu option in the navigation bar.

That's right, the threads are an extension of the ad itself so you can click on the other tabs etc. Best experience is if you click on the classifieds menu option in the navigation bar.
That's how I went there. But expected to see the discussion tab there I guess. No biggie.