Jan 12, 2020
London
VetteCoins
Car
20 3LT Z51 Matrix G
Province
ON
Hey everyone, I am sad to report that the C8 Corvettes have finished delivering the models they have built at the factory and if yours has not been shipped you will have to wait until the BG plant starts back up again. Watch my video to learn about some cool things I learned about the delivery C8 process.

I'll second that: thanks Morgan and I look forward to your other videos; all of which are informative and not laced with showmanship clickbait, like so many others. Wonderful understated PR for your dealership, which I'd happily frequent if I wasn't several Provinces away.

you can fly and pick one up, or drive and drive it back

True...although I thought there were restrictions on dealerships, selling vehicles out of Province...

If not, I'll ask that Morgan (who is hopefully monitoring this thread) add me to his list of people who'll likely take a 2020 C8 (preferably a convertible) if a customer gets "COVID-19 cold feet" and no longer wants to take the financial hit of purchasing a C8.

Reactions: kerry4
True...although I thought there were restrictions on dealerships, selling vehicles out of Province...

If not, I'll ask that Morgan (who is hopefully monitoring this thread) add me to his list of people who'll likely take a 2020 C8 (preferably a convertible) if a customer gets "COVID-19 cold feet" and no longer wants to take the financial hit of purchasing a C8.
Good luck finding a convertible this year. I ordered mine last year and will be lucky if I get it by the time it goes into storage for the winter.

I know. I keep hearing rumours that all C8 convertibles will be 2021's. I talked to one Alberta dealer last week who assured me he had 6 C8's which had crossed the border and one of them was a convertible. We'll see if that's true. He's got my name and knows to contact me if any of the buyers for those C8's and the convertible in particular, decide to back out and lose their deposits. I keep hoping...

That's hoping for me and not wishing ill on those who lose their deposits, but if it happens then maybe, just maybe I'll be driving a C8 this spring...

Reactions: kerry4
I know. I keep hearing rumours that all C8 convertibles will be 2021's. I talked to one Alberta dealer last week who assured me he had 6 C8's which had crossed the border and one of them was a convertible. We'll see if that's true. He's got my name and knows to contact me if any of the buyers for those C8's and the convertible in particular, decide to back out and lose their deposits. I keep hoping...

That's hoping for me and not wishing ill on those who lose their deposits, but if it happens then maybe, just maybe I'll be driving a C8 this spring...
The convertibles weren't supposed to start production until April 6th. They shut down before that. There are no production convertibles made to date for the public.
I think that dealer is misinformed. But if I am wrong let me know. I also don't care if mine gets to be a 2021. Theres nothing I can do about it so no sense worrying about it. Also in the 2021's there will be wireless Apple CarPlay which I would prefer than searching for the wire to plug it in every time.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.