Jan 20, 2012
Annapolis,MD,USA
VetteCoins
Car
2007 Z03
Ensure the safety of your product with a proper enclosure. Consider the attributes and properties of a product while designing its enclosures. Give special concern to the enclosures, especially if you are a manufacturer of an electrical or electronic product. Such products often dissipate or imbibe heat. They should necessarily have a proper enclosure design, so that the changing temperature conditions of the surroundings do not adversely affect the product. Moreover, a product if vulnerable to outside temperature may also cause harm to the environment or the health of the users.

Protect your product from dust and other foreign particles that may harm its performance. Create an appropriate enclosure that will prevent the entry of such particles. Apart from increasing the life span of your product, it will, to an extent, prevent fatigue of the product. Design an enclosure, ensuring proper flow of necessary air and light in the product. Some products demand air tight enclosures too.

Apart from ensuring safety of the product and the environment, enclosures also add to the visual appeal of the product. A product with an attractive enclosure is sure to lure the target audience to an extent. Appealing enclosures and packaging are essentially one of the marketing techniques, which induce demand for the products and its sales. Hire a professional designer to design the enclosures, according to your products’ attributes.

Apart from ensuring safety of the product and the environment, enclosures also add to the visual appeal of the product. A product with an attractive enclosure is sure to lure the target audience to an extent.QUOTE]

I choose to enclose myself in a Corvette. It's very true what you say, as I am certain that adds to the visual appeal of the 'product' inside the enclosure and helps lure the target audience.:D

Thanks for spamming the forum, your link was removed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread