Nov 18, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2018 Stinger Ltd
Province
BC
I would like to know which GM dealer in the lower mainland has the best chance of securing a new 2021 CHT Corvette Stingray. I have placed an order ($1000.00 deposit) with a dealer effective May 2020 but I am not too impressed with their communications. I'm just wondering if I'm dealing with a volume dealer or one that only receives a minimum allocation each year. What dealer has the best chance of filling my order? Sorry if this question is not appropriate, but I really want this car and hope that I don't have to wait until 2022 to get one. Any assistance/information will be appreciated.

I would like to know which GM dealer in the lower mainland has the best chance of securing a new 2021 CHT Corvette Stingray. I have placed an order ($1000.00 deposit) with a dealer effective May 2020 but I am not too impressed with their communications. I'm just wondering if I'm dealing with a volume dealer or one that only receives a minimum allocation each year. What dealer has the best chance of filling my order? Sorry if this question is not appropriate, but I really want this car and hope that I don't have to wait until 2022 to get one. Any assistance/information will be appreciated.

Not familiar with BC dealers but a key question for them might be 'How many 2020 C8 allocations did you receive and where am I on the list for a 2021? That, and if you haven't already, direct your questions to the sales manager or general manager if you're still lacking communication. Hopefully a member from BC might chime in and give you some leads. Good luck in your search.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.