nissannx

I'm New Here
Dec 2, 2015
Abbotsford, BC
VetteCoins
Hi All,
Thanks to Nik for referring me and to Manny for also directing me to the forum. I've been involved with cars for a long time. My current toy is a FWD import putting out about 320 whp. It's a lot of fun on the track. I've been involved with Ontario Time Attack - CASC and wheel to wheel with ChumpCar Canada. Hope I can contribute a bit to the forum.
Frank

Hi All,
Thanks to Nik for referring me and to Manny for also directing me to the forum. I've been involved with cars for a long time. My current toy is a FWD import putting out about 320 whp. It's a lot of fun on the track. I've been involved with Ontario Time Attack - CASC and wheel to wheel with ChumpCar Canada. Hope I can contribute a bit to the forum.
Frank

Welcome Frank.

Pictures! We need pictures! Even if it's not a Corvette. Most people on here are car people so we'd love to see your current ride.

Best of luck in your quest for a vette! Ask away with any questions you may have.

Welcome to the forum Frank. Once you go Vette you never regret.... lol...ok. That sounds a bit lame but after a youth involving assorted American muscle cars, I purchased my first Corvette in March of 2014 and loved the C6 so much I moved up to a C7 this fall... be warned... they are a bit addictive.....

Reactions: Riley P
Thanks for the warm welcome! There's no question that I'd love to see a Corvette in my driveway at some point, but for now I've had to settle with doing some track instruction in 'Vettes at both small and big track at Mosport. Of course, ride alongs whenever I have been able to!
The Nissan has been mine since new in '92, so it will always stay with me. With Ontario Time Attack I hold a couple of class records with it and my daughter has class records at TMP, Mosport, and I think Shannonville. Then we took it from an 88 whp 'Guppy' as one of my friends named it and turned it into a Pirranha with a Nissan Pulsar GTi-R SR20DET. I'm still sorting things out, but on street tires it's turned a 1:40.7 at the big track and should be a few seconds faster the next time it's there.

Here are some pics:
FRE_4621-L.jpg

1.%20CoverWintle-C2_0324ed-L.jpg

Frank I have a 370Z vert myself ,but looking for another ZO6 .Had a C5 and a C6 and regret selling my C6 .Once you have owned one its like going Hawaii ,you always want to go back.

Through turn two at Mosport, it's better than a roller skate! :)
ta-kid - a good friend of mine has a twin turbo 350Z roadster. It's breathtaking!
Glad you're enjoying the car. I'm rebuilding the engine this winter and looking forward to some awesome times at Mosport next spring!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread