Welcome Ba-aak ... Best of Good Fortune to you with focusing in on 4 wheels from '76
Looking forward to seeing the acquisition photos ...

Hey Jube! Have you been on the hunt yet? Found anything interesting? Now would be a great time to buy a Corvette as I am sure there are people trying to free up Christmas funds.
Keep us posted on what you find and I'm not sure how much you know about Corvettes, but if you need help looking at a car you are interested in, let me know and we can give an outside perspective to whether it could be a keeper or need more work than desired.

Im a journeyman heavy duty mechanic so im not afraid of dirt or busted knuckles lol.
I've done a ton of research and know for sure I want a 75 or 76, and all the gremlins they face. Frame and birdcage included.
I have an 05 Harley that I have to give up due to my touchy back.

Reactions: Riley P
Im a journeyman heavy duty mechanic so im not afraid of dirt or busted knuckles lol.
I've done a ton of research and know for sure I want a 75 or 76, and all the gremlins they face. Frame and birdcage included.
I have an 05 Harley that I have to give up due to my touchy back.
I just picked up a75 project myself. I love those year's traded a 81 c10 chevy short box for it but it's missing parts but that's the fun of it lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.