Jun 8, 2012
Edmonton AB
VetteCoins
Car
No Corvette :(
OK, I got an email from Auto Obsessed a month or so ago and this product caught my eye.

I hate cleaning my inside front glass.

I thought I would give this product a try

Misc Glass Master Pro Cleaner | Auto Obsessed™

holly Fr*^Cken wow...... It was so easy to use and it did the best job I have ever done with 30 years of car shows and enjoying cars.

It is $37.00 and I would pay $100 for it.

They said they have plenty in stock..... sounds like about 20 in stock.

Now, I went to the Camrose car show on Saturday and met Paul ( RockyPM ) and said wanna try it...... I could see smudges and spots on his inside window for grabbing is radar and so on..... within 1-2 minutes his shield was clean.....he did it like a pro.

He said I have never seen my windshield cleaned this good. I said I thought the same thing.

It gets in deep to the front of the inside glass.. damn I was sitting back in my seat and got to the front inside lower tight area.

Buy this. pay the shipping and thank me after you use it once.

I used the blue one to clean with glass cleaner and the yellow to dry.... not too much glass cleaner as takes more swipes to dry.. I used too much, Paul was good after I said use less glass cleaner.

It has two pizza things to wrap both bonnets on and easy to swap out one for the other.. clicks out and in.

I told him I was going to post this.... OH, I bought one for him today and will bring it on the Rocky Cruise... Jeffer.. want one???

you can buy extra bonnets too.

Brian

Last edited:
Reactions: Brent08
Well I might just counter that with another product that I NEVER would have believed was the real deal. I had a huge problem with streaking on my windshields including a residue of wax that would not come off...until I bought the 'Ultimate Cloth' on Amazon. It is made of mirafiber and cost me $25 for 5 cloths. Simply soak in hot water and ring out well, wipe down your inside and outside windows and holy freaking crap! Yes, I would never have believed it but I never saw windows anywhere close to this good...and from a reusable cloth that you only ever soak and ring out.

Home of the Ultimate Cloth® with exclusive, patented MiraFiber technology - Cleans Miracle Streak Free, Spot Free, Lint and Dust Free every time! Exclusive Mirafiber technology. The Ultimate Streak Free Cleaning Cloth.

Last edited:
But wait….if you call right now we will include a second (whatever) at no additional cost. Now you know we can't do this all day but if you call within the next five minutes we will include free shipping as well. There is a small handling fee of…..:happy:

I too bought the Ultimate Cloth (Southern Car Parts) and found they left the windows streaky. Now I never soaked them in hot water as Les suggested just dampened them. So I will give his method a try. The glass in Corvettes is hard to clean, just awkward to get at, cleaning the rear window in my Z06 is a feat best left to a contortionist, never found an easy way to do it. So any suggestions are appreciated.:thumbs:

Yes... I laughed my ass off at the advertisement and belief that I would finally fall for one of these 'Only on TV' type deals but, I am sold. This simple cloth did what 5 different bottles of window cleaner sitting in my cabinet could not and the best part was...no chemicals whatsoever.

Well I might just counter that with another product that I NEVER would have believed was the real deal. I had a huge problem with streaking on my windshields including a residue of wax that would not come off...until I bought the 'Ultimate Cloth' on Amazon. It is made of mirafiber and cost me $25 for 5 cloths. Simply soak in hot water and ring out well, wipe down your inside and outside windows and holy freaking crap! Yes, I would never have believed it but I never saw windows anywhere close to this good...and from a reusable cloth that you only ever soak and ring out.

Home of the Ultimate Cloth® with exclusive, patented MiraFiber technology - Cleans Miracle Streak Free, Spot Free, Lint and Dust Free every time! Exclusive Mirafiber technology. The Ultimate Streak Free Cleaning Cloth.

Good to know...... bookmarked it for later... as Canada post issued a 72 hour lockout to Posties :(

So, careful if you order..... not sure what the shipping options are as I am 20 blocks away - close to pick up stuff :)

OH, I bought a second one for myself.... in case it goes out of production.. hope not it is awesome!

I remember years ago I bought 2 pairs of shoes from Costco and my dad said 2 of the same..... and Costco stopped selling ( they are bad for that for some items ) and I had many years of comfy shoes, one pair sat till the first wore out :)

Brian

OK, I got an email from Auto Obsessed a month or so ago and this product caught my eye.

I hate cleaning my inside front glass.

I thought I would give this product a try

holly Fr*^Cken wow...... It was so easy to use and it did the best job I have ever done with 30 years of car shows and enjoying cars.

It is $37.00 and I would pay $100 for it.

They said they have plenty in stock..... sounds like about 20 in stock.

Now, I went to the Camrose car show on Saturday and met Paul ( RockyPM ) and said wanna try it...... I could see smudges and spots on his inside window for grabbing is radar and so on..... within 1-2 minutes his shield was clean.....he did it like a pro.

He said I have never seen my windshield cleaned this good. I said I thought the same thing.

It gets in deep to the front of the inside glass.. damn I was sitting back in my seat and got to the front inside lower tight area.

Buy this. pay the shipping and thank me after you use it once.

I used the blue one to clean with glass cleaner and the yellow to dry.... not too much glass cleaner as takes more swipes to dry.. I used too much, Paul was good after I said use less glass cleaner.

It has two pizza things to wrap both bonnets on and easy to swap out one for the other.. clicks out and in.

I told him I was going to post this.... OH, I bought one for him today and will bring it on the Rocky Cruise... Jeffer.. want one???

you can buy extra bonnets too.

Brian
Sounds too good to be true Brian. Thanks for the tip. One question. Do you have a favorite glass cleaner you use with it?

I thought my windshield was clean until I tried Brian's new cleaner. Thought I didn't have a windshield in!! Not suer what kind of glass cleaner brian had to use with it but the bonnets and the arm is the selling point on the unit. Believe it would work well on the back coupe glass also. Buying one myself to use on all the vehicles as I hate the contortions I have to do to reach those spots in the corners! Getting older sucks for this sort of thing!

Two months after getting my 2014 Z51 I was cleaning the windshield and forgot to take off my watch first. Wouldn't you know a nasty 1" scratch on the coated windshield right in my field of vision. No one else notices it but I see it all the time. A tool like this would eliminate that risk. I have seen similar tools at car shows.

Two months after getting my 2014 Z51 I was cleaning the windshield and forgot to take off my watch first. Wouldn't you know a nasty 1" scratch on the coated windshield right in my field of vision. No one else notices it but I see it all the time. A tool like this would eliminate that risk. I have seen similar tools at car shows.

Yup

Getting one for Jeffer too. Will bring them on the mountain cruise.

On the recommendation of credible forum members, I ordered mine yesterday. I have tried vinegar, water, soap, Palmolive, glass cleaners and still got streaks. I hope these work. Is there a clear film that is available to go over the outside of the front windshield, (similar to the film that goes on the headlights) for protection against chips????

Paul, you are I are considered "credible" :)

best part is it worked great the first time we each used it, most times you have to learn how to use something but this just worked.

I told one tire shop they should get one to clean customers inside shields ( and outside maybe ) when they get tire change overs done.. said that PR is good for business. $37 div 12 months is $3 a month.... and could get a few years of of it.... cheap customer relations idea.

Let us know what you think once you get it.

Brian

OH, clear film. I just had a customer that 3M's his front outside shield.... said that is I think illegal and he says been told that. He showed a couple of marks in it from rocks hitting it..... maybe no police will notice it.

The glass in Corvettes is hard to clean, just awkward to get at, cleaning the rear window in my Z06 is a feat best left to a contortionist, never found an easy way to do it. So any suggestions are appreciated.:thumbs:

I’d try to recruit a young kid (8 to 13) years old who has yet to see a chiropractor. Lol.

I just ordered some of these Les. Along with the windows, my black car is a challenge to towel off after washing and a really good cloth is required. My favorites are getting a bit ratty. Looking forward to washing my car now so I can try my new Masterblaster and towels. Pretty sure this will wear off about 3 minutes later. :Biggrin:

These arrived today....

I have high hopes for a spotless black car again this year.
IMG_7163.JPG

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread