Jan 19, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2020 C8
Province
ON
I'm getting away from the coupe and going vert. I'm torn as to whether or not I change the colour. Currently ordered as :

Blade silver, coupe, glass roof, black high wing, trim, and mirrors; yellow calipers on standard profile black wheels; yellow belts on all black 3LT interior. Not Z51, no carbon fiber. Looking for classic homage, but not afraid of colour. With two that will be in my city, it has me reconsidering. I have fo decide tomorrow! i love the sb orange, Zeus bronze met, and ceramic matrix grey met,.... funny thing is that the blade silver seems like it could be less popular as the orders may seem to be go....Feedback appreciated

Reactions: thomigun
Why?

Perhaps a thread titled question ranked in with those that may be best answered only with a question ... like when being asked “Does this colour make me look fat?”

It’s your awesome vette 😁👍🏻
I’m sure you have put a lot of thought and sleeplessness into the choice. Last thing I’d want to do is have you second guessing. So it’s all good.

Mine has the engine in the front
and that might hint with my risky smart-assed sarcasm that is with pure intent for humour 🤣 and is why I understand the dilemma in that I would have to put everything on my car from the factory (so I dont have to or wish that I could add it later)

I am really looking forward to see your photos of the real thing ... and sparing anxiety of the wait and “artist impressions” that those who have bought one are enduring.
Cheers 👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: Rowdy and thomigun
on my way to the dealership right now. I'm planning on ordering it exactly the same way but I'm torn between getting blade silver, Sebring Orange, ceramic Gray or the Zeus bronze. same place I was back in December when I ordered originally. Gut-wrenching!

Reactions: Rebby
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread