tqracr

2 You're 10
Mar 5, 2011
brighton ontario/Port Charlotte Fla
VetteCoins
Car
03 50th Aniversary
As you have read I got screwed by lack of Courtesy and Intedrity Chev in Toronto. when I bought my 08 Vert
I purchased a slightly used 2011 Yukon SLT from Scott Drummond in Cambellford ont.
I sold the Vette because of the dealer screwing me, dumb reason but that soured me on the car.
The Yukon was missing the Nav disk , the remote head phones and there was a wheel that was out of round because of a pot hole.
Guess what, they got me the head phones , the disk at $250 and sent the wheels out to be fixed.
No arguements , they just stepped up and did the right thing, and supplied me with a car.
These people deserve our bussiness.

When i was a kid, there was a neighbour with a big dairy herd. He always wanted a Lincoln. When he sold the farm, that's what he bought. The car was a complete lemon and his dream was smashed. He traded it in on a Marquis and was happy with it. In '68 a friend bought a new L78 Chevy II. It turned out to be the biggest dog ever. With his dream crushed, he put a 283 in the car to at least get some gas mileage. It went down the road too. Unlike Dan, I've never had a dud. The dealers have been good too. I've been fortunate to say the least.
I'll have to take Dan for a ride in our car. I think I can rekindle the fire.....or scare the both of us. We are in Campbellford often enough that if we were to buy a car, we would certainly look at the Drummond dealership. Nice to see that some of them have ethics.

Last edited:
Dan, don't worry about the bag. By the time you get back, we'll probably be able to take the Corvette for a drive down to Brighton. We don't need much excuse once the weather turns good and Dale wants to meet your wife and see her store. :driving:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread