Josh

BANNED
Jan 23, 2021
Nevada
VetteCoins
Hey there been quite a few since I had posted anything. I have a 1990 L98 that I just had a brand new long block in and had the trans rebuilt. I replaced the plugs, wires, cap & rotor as well as the injectors and I am running an Accel lower with SLP runners and a 52mm Holley TB. I have a guy tuning it via datalog and everything is going well except the idle after it warms up a bit. It has a mild intermittent stumble that comes and goes when no throttle is applied and if I raise the rpms it quells it a bit but 900+ RPM it's gone. I was wondering if this could be a faulty TPS sensor or IACV. I don't see any vacuum leaks and everything else is new. No codes at all. It takes a few minutes before I can put it in gear and drive without it stalling out when I first start it after sitting overnight but once it warms up its fine then a few minutes later after driving that stumble starts up at stop lights and low idle. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks 😊

sorry..... after replacement of the TPS and IAC still was stuttering and I found the the brand new MSD wires at one cylinder were touching the exhaust and melted a little. Put the original Delco on and it sings like an angel now.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
received_236902901254749.jpeg
IMG_20210130_200845.jpg
IMG_20210129_234443_128.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.