This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

I think someone was asking for some piks of this amazing Genovation GXE 800hp Corvette

Awesome... but pricey.

The blue looks great. Nice paint. The round taillights on the C7... cool idea but I think I prefer the squareish ones. Fortunately this will not be a problem for me to dwell on as it’s considerably out of my price range.
I wonder if it browns out the hood when you plug it in at night....

Reactions: Paul C7 to C8
Great post Allflash. I like the mirrors, and of course the color rocks. I hope it has autonomous ability for that price.

Reactions: ddgermann
They did a really nice job with the subtle changes. It looks like it could be factory and I imagine the biggest talk would be the tail lights. I wonder if they would offer a body kit? The front and mirrors do look really good.

Price is brutal and the thought of replacement parts will guarantee "money doesn't matter"...
This is the view of what I actually like (not the wing although it'll make a nice breakfast table for eggers & coffee on the cruises) ....
and this might seam to be a simple application as a modification on the "gas guzzling" version C7 ... although we will need a tail pipe cut-out

Last edited: