It's not very mild around here this February. Been a hard winter, even the January thaw got postponed until April.
7D1BF678-BBB3-43DF-8BB4-C31C105AC00A.png

At minus 34 this morning I wonder how much firewood a woodchuck could chuck into the wood stove this morning. I would appreciate a few chunks of wood that the woodchuck would be willing to chuck. That is providing of course that the woodchuck does not freeze to death.
See that carbon tax we are forced to pay is working well. Next year -40. LOL.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Does anyone know?
It is currently unknown how much wood, the Marmota Monax of the Sciuridae species, more commonly referred to as the Groundhog, or "woodchuck" can chuck. This has boggled scientists for years, and researchers are still continuing to find an answer.

At minus 34 this morning I wonder how much firewood a woodchuck could chuck into the wood stove this morning. I would appreciate a few chunks of wood that the woodchuck would be willing to chuck. That is providing of course that the woodchuck does not freeze to death.

Wow Murray. That's nippy.... Hmmmmmm..... Since our woodchuck (Ballsack Willie) is out running around in the mild weather, I'm going to send him your way with a load. Stay warm my friend.

1581692278905.png

Sorry all I know is what is in a Big Mac ...
forwards and backwards (a Boomer & GenX thing)

or as we joked as a kid back then ...
as it goes in and how it comes out
:ROFL:

Two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun
Bun seed sesame a on onions pickles cheese lettuce sauce special patties beef all two

got a couple of free Macs back then when I said that (without hesitating) when ordering ...
yyssw ... back when metabolism was only a question on a Science Test :joyful:

Last edited:
Reactions: turbozig
I heard next year they are going to have a mechanical groundhog because they say its inhumane to wake up the varmint when its hibernating. He has one job one day year long and thats to much???? He must have got a hold of UNIFOR. :ROFL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EJChevy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.