Darrellg1

Regular
You're 5
Nov 27, 2017
Surrey BC
VetteCoins
Car
1987 Corvette coupe,
Hi all, I was getting some food for the dogs, at the Guildford Animal hospital today, and I faintly hear when Im getting in the car, "Nice car, my parents had one just like it! They had it for many years, but had to give it up, and sold it to a guy about 8 years ago".

I mentioned I got the car from a guy named Jason in Kamloops who had 5 Vettes, 2 years ago. She shook her her knowingly and said, I know who your talking about and yep thats him. She takes another long look at the car and says too cool!! Its still around, I think this is the car!
I told her to let her parents know after being neglected, its gotten to a good home, she's got a new over sized bore engine dropped in, tires, shocks and dash cluster, a whole shmear of stuff Ive done to it. Carbon Fiber roof going on this winter as soon as its off the road
She said She could tell. She will let them know as they loved the car, but had to sell because of health reasons.

So I pulled out of the parking lot, and gave them a little chirp as requested lol.:misfire:

Hi all, I was getting some food for the dogs, at the Guildford Animal hospital today, and I faintly hear when Im getting in the car, "Nice car, my parents had one just like it! They had it for many years, but had to give it up, and sold it to a guy about 8 years ago".

I mentioned I got the car from a guy named Jason in Kamloops who had 5 Vettes, 2 years ago. She shook her her knowingly and said, I know who your talking about and yep thats him. She takes another long look at the car and says too cool!! Its still around, I think this is the car!
I told her to let her parents know after being neglected, its gotten to a good home, she's got a new over sized bore engine dropped in, tires, shocks and dash cluster, a whole shmear of stuff Ive done to it. Carbon Fiber roof going on this winter as soon as its off the road
She said She could tell. She will let them know as they loved the car, but had to sell because of health reasons.

So I pulled out of the parking lot, and gave them a little chirp as requested lol.:misfire:

Wow Darrell. Kewl story and not often we have reason to chirp a little.... lol... :angelic: Good going...

Untitled.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.