Brooklinman

I'm New Here
Feb 6, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2021
Province
ON
Hello everyone in Corvette world. I hail from Whitby, Ontario and I just put my name down to get in line to order a new 2021 Corvette . I hope to join this journey with many others who are waiting, and continue to build on new relationships as a proud owner whenever that may be.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Welcome to the forum Bman

I suspect "Bman" wasn't anticipating getting a nickname for a "nickname" right away; LOL. Well done Rruuff Day! :)

Yes welcome to the Forums and hopefully you're with a reputable dealer that gets a lot of allocations, so you'll be driving your new wheels all the sooner. But if you're like me and "lurked++" on the Forums before joining up, you're likely already savvy to the ways and means of buying a C8 and made use of some good intel.

Thank you for the warm welcome. Bman seems like a nice short nickname. I honestly don't know about the allocations my dealer gets other than what they told me, which was 6 per year and there are 8 people ahead of me . It's a small dealership near my house, so I went with them. I guess time will tell. It's a good thing I am a very patient person :)

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.