Featured Thread
Introducing Long Beach Zeus Bronze...

20210106_153117.jpg

Yeah... well... Here where it's -40 and heading down to Starbucks for our daily pumpkin spice latte in our Corvettes is not high on our winter priority list, my keurig and my mancave where I visit my "garage queen" daily works for me just fine... I respect the guys that choose to drive their Corvettes year round but I also respect the guys that can say the only thing their car sees in the winter is wax and tlc. JMO

Nice filthy ass Jack! My 2019 GS is out and about almost every day and the ass end looks like that most of the time. I won't take it to the manual wash booth when it is less than 0 degrees - concerned about getting the soft top too wet. Nothing wrong with a dirty ass all winter - it will get beautified in the spring.

Reactions: Jack Raccoon!
I like the dual color combo. Just leave it like that and more salt will give you that added crystal star effect.
You will be able to gaze nighty at that beautiful rear end.
You can look but don`t touch.

I've never owned a car I felt compelled to hand wash before. I bought the optimum product "no rinse wash and shine". It's Intriguing stuff. Add an once to two gallons of water, wash in sections, and dry with micro fibre towels. I only used about a gallon of the mix to wash my car. Worked great, just not sure how it would work on a significantly dirtier ride like the one pictured.
Not sure I'll ever wash any of my vehicles at the car wash again. I don't have a drain in my garage but there was minimal residual water to shop vac after washing was complete.
Screenshot_20210210-131032_Samsung Internet.jpg

Personally I just can't bring myself to wash my car without a full soap soaking and rinse to get the dirt off before I touch it with a wash cloth. I have all the wash toys in my shop to be able to do this, including a floor drain. On the road on multi day runs, I have no worries about using a wand wash but I follow the same procedure. JMO

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Personally I just can't bring myself to wash my car without a full soap soaking and rinse to get the dirt off before I touch it with a wash cloth. I have all the wash toys in my shop to be able to do this, including a floor drain. On the road on multi day runs, I have no worries about using a wand wash but I follow the same procedure. JMO
I wish your shop was a little closer to me. ;)

1613075738318.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread