Mikey. There are less than a handful of times I would like to be able to hand out more than one like... This is one of those times... great video and your monologue really makes it too.That is a gorgeous drive and it's been way too long since I've been down that road... :thumbs:

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Mikey. There are less than a handful of times I would like to be able to hand out more than one like... This is one of those times... great video and your monologue really makes it too.That is a gorgeous drive and it's been way too long since I've been down that road... :thumbs:

Thanks Rruuff.Yup,beautiful day,beautiful road,,,, only wish I had a co-pilot.

Here's that crappy man-made waterfall at the start that you were talking about.

Everything is beautiful if you give it a chance.

Sep2016Falls.jpg

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Here's that crappy man-made waterfall at the start that you were talking about.

Everything is beautiful if you give it a chance.

View attachment 8660
It was meant in gest Jeremiad,it is quite nice actually,and has been fixed up over the years but,it's just odd to see upwards of 10/15 cars stopped there at times. And just up the road is something more natural and most folks just drive right on by. But,if you ever do stop there again,take a 15 min walk up the trail along the right side of the creek. Something a little more interesting up that way.

Last edited:
M 3.3 - 23km NNW of Elkford, Canada

Earthquake just happened near Calgary.. near hwy 40 / just south of it
The radio said something about that a little while ago. That's pretty rare for that area. Might have something to due with global warming. Better call Leonardo DiCaprio.

That's what he'll say caused it.

Reactions: 2009CGMZR1
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.