imsa app or IMSA.tv

Best way is the imsa app on an iPad or phone Chromecast to a big TV.... or via apple tv too. Awesome picture.

need to stream the whole 24 hours here.

I have shaw 150 internet and have streamed 3-4 feeds.

This year watching it live at the track! :)

Go Ford GT Go !

Sorry, I got both ways.... Ford and Chev.... no Dodge here. ;)

Brian

Last edited:
imsa app or IMSA.tv

Best way is the imsa app on an iPad or phone Chromecast to a big TV.... or via apple tv too. Awesome picture.

need to stream the whole 24 hours here.

I have shaw 150 internet and have streamed 3-4 feeds.

This year watching it live at the track! :)

Go Ford GT Go !

Sorry, I got both ways.... Ford and Chev.... no Dodge here. ;)

Brian
Hey Brian,

How do you Chromcast to big TV?? Watching on smart phone right now...awesome!!! Just need larger picture :)

Hey Brian,

How do you Chromcast to big TV?? Watching on smart phone right now...awesome!!! Just need larger picture :)

Assuming you have a Chromecast plugged into your TV.

Use your computer, using the Chrome browser. Go to IMSA.tv once the video starts to play in the browser a TV icon will appear in the lower right of the video. Click on it and then select your chromecast to send it to and all should work.

If you don't run to Best Buy and get one. They are CA$45. I have 4 of them in my house!

Last edited:
Assuming you have a Chromecast plugged into your TV.

Use your computer, using the Chrome browser. Go to IMSA.tv once the video starts to play in the browser a TV icon will appear in the lower right of the video. Click on it and then select your chromecast to send it to and all should work.

If you don't run to Best Buy and get one. They are CA$45. I have 4 of them in my house!
Gotcha thanx. I didn't so what I've done is using my PS4 web browser on IMSA.TV. Working perfectly. Had to upgrade our internet speed to 25 (max) last night and massive improvement in quality.

Reactions: smackYYZ
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.