Apr 30, 2012
Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2005 C6 1SB
I hadn't been on the other Corvette Forum for some time. I quickly remembered why. If you want to destroy a car web site, just let politics get in. People sure can get nasty. I'm looking for fun, interesting and entertaining things on the site. There is more than enough politics on the news to depress people never mind seeing it on these sites.

Agreed. It is useful for troubleshooting or details but there is all too often pages of bickering or putting down the poor guy who asked a question or the responders arguing with each other. Takes lots of scrolling to get to that actual information sometimes.
Pretty nasty.
I’m a gold member and got tired of the tone of that one pretty quick. :Biggrin:

We need the tin foil hats in Toronto to protect us from ice falling off buildings. Alcan works the best.

They say there are some sheets of ice on the CN Tower that are 30 feet and 100 feet that are ready to fall off. I can tell you Eric, you don't want to cheap out of tin foil here.:Biggrin:

We need the tin foil hats in Toronto to protect us from ice falling off buildings. Alcan works the best.

They say there are some sheets of ice on the CN Tower that are 30 feet and 100 feet that are ready to fall off. I can tell you Eric, you don't want to cheap out of tin foil here.:Biggrin:

I get ice build up on my chimney stack where the warm air moisture freezes at the outlet... I go out a couple times each winter with a rifle and shoot it to pieces before it causes a problem....

... we pretty take care of business by derailing a topic anyway ...
... it only took 4 messages to go from politics in bad web sites to girlfriends ...
... then ice falling due to gravitation pull ...
... even one of our forum correspondents is actually living in the future right now ...
... (good morning @ddgermann )
... I've found my home here ...
... the only real thing that will take me away from here .... is when I "have to" drive a Corvette

Last edited:
... we pretty take care of business by derailing a topic anyway ...
... it only took 4 messages to go from politics in bad web sites to girlfriends ...
... then ice falling due to gravitation pull ...
... even one of our correspondents is actually living in the future right now ...
... (good morning @ddgermann )
... I've found my home here ...

Lol so true...

Good afternoon Spence. Weathers looking better for you I see. :thumbs:

Don't forget about the madman out west that likes to hunt chimney's.:Pistolsmiley:

Bill
I've had to go to high efficient direct vent now ... nobody believed me when I said it was because I woke up one morning and my chimney was gone :Wideyed:
... so many more chimneys are disappearing and they won't allow us to build a new house with one any more ...
me thinks me just figured out why :rolleyes:

(apology ... the word "they" indirectly reflects on the politics in new home construction ... :Topicclosed: )

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul C7 to C8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.